To position Kool Kidz as a premium childcare and early learning service in Malaysia, while at the same time set a new benchmark in ensuring children receive the best possible start in life.
We help children become independent learners in society through quality care and educational programs delivered in a loving, caring and nurturing environment by a team of passionate, dedicated and committed professionals.
We believe in :
Like all other approved providers, Kool Kidz Malaysia is privately owned and family run, where the owners work on the premises and take full responsibility for the operations of the business. Our eco-system is made up of real people from local community, all working together to provide children with the best possible start in life. We strive to ensure that all children, families, staff and visitors feel a sense of belonging, safety and security to be who they are, and are supported to become all they can be.
Anyone part of Kool Kidz - children, families, staff and management - are encouraged to be life-long learners. This is made possible with in-built leadership roles such as Trainers, Educational Leaders or Mentors, which encourages diversity, collaboration and enjoyment towards learning.
Kool Kidz is the coolest Child Care and Early Learning Centre in Malaysia. Come by with your child to experience first hand the Kool Kidz difference and join our family.
Click here to find a school near you or call us at +603 20952323 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our programs and fees. You may also want to download our FAQ and Guide to Choosing The Right Child Care or Early Learning Education Service for added information.
Own a Kool Kidz
If you love children and family – you’d love this.
As a future Kool Kidz Approved provider, we support and groom you into reaching rockstar status and beyond. Together, we are going to bring back the personal touch, care and dedication in quality childcare and early learning education.
Being one of us is more than just running a business. It’s about bringing the love back into our communities. It’s about knowing everyone by name, and showing up constantly to protect and build a safe, nurturing and awesome learning space for our kids.
It also makes great business sense, seeing that we are one of Australia’s fastest growing childcare and early learning service provider.
Reach out for the latest franchise opportunities email@example.com
We are fortunate enough to have a team of highly committed, skilled and experienced individuals who are as passionate about transforming the childcare and early learning industry as we are. If you think the same, join us. Drop us an email with your resume or reach out for a conversation at +603 2095 2323.
Code of Ethics
Kool Kidz Approved providers and educators are expected to follow our early childhood code of ethics when working with your children to ensure that your child is cared for in a safe and nurturing environment. Our code of ethics are:
• Every child is unique and as such has the potential to grow physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
• Each child will pass through various stages in their early childhood life and those stages are important to
• Play is an important and essential part of every child’s life.
• Our work with children will be based upon their interests and we value the contribution children can make
to their own learning process.
• Children have the right to high self-esteem.
• We need to help children to interact effectively, balancing their rights and needs with those of others.
• Children are vulnerable and therefore require effective role models to help them interact effectively with
other children and adults.
• All children are entitled to a safe, healthy and aesthetically pleasing environment, as this will enhance their
autonomy, initiative, self-worth and dignity.
• Our work with children should be based on the best theoretical and practical knowledge of childhood
• There is a special relationship between each child and their family and we will support this relationship in
our work with children.
• We will work with children to promote acceptance of gender, age, race, religion, language, culture and
• We need to be proactive in promoting respect for children and therefore will not engage in any practice
that undermines any child’s sense of Belonging, Being and Becoming.
Full Day :
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.00pm
Extra Hours :
Monday to Friday, 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Enrichment Programs :
Monday to Friday, 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Kool Kidz Malaysia
Bangsar | +603 2095 2323 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Putrajaya | Coming Soon.
Certified and licensed by:
Copyright © Kool Kidz 2016 . All Rights Reserved.